Rocky Mountain Apostolic Region
2. 1st Nations School of Ministry
3. Healing School
4. Prayer Houses 24/7 (Projected)
5. Missions: Third Day Ministry
6. Business and Wealth
Project Name: R.M.A.N. Reaching the Region/1st Nations
Why - Strategy: To bring Hope/Help/Healing
Purpose and How: Pow Wow Ministry and Traveling Ministry
1. Destiny – Unity
2. Freedom from what’s kept the down
Lack of Discipleship Outcomes/Impact:
1. Raise to a Higher Level
2. Healthy Families
3. Healthy Communities
How:1. Boots on the ground
C. 1st Nations School of Ministry
D. Pastors Conferences E. Conferences
F. Evangelism Outreaches (Pow Wows) Others?
Reachable Objectives and Goals: Strategy
2. Work plan/Who will do what?/With Whom/Across what time frame?
Overall Communication Objectives - Networking
1. Targeted Audience (1stNations) Rocky Mountain Region Pastors (Cities)
2. Dissemination Efforts (Tribal Contacts)
3. Anticipated Impact: A. Transformation B. Drug/Alcohol (Celebrate Recover) Bruce Meyers C. Cultural Impact (Educating the NOW; the past is past)
Describe community engagement:
B. Helping them help themselves (meetings/conferences)
C. Using Non-funding entities (Volunteers) to ensure success!
D. R.M.A.N. partners/grant funding
Php 3:13 I don’t depend on my own strength to accomplish this; however I do have one compelling focus: I forget all of the past as I fasten my heart to the future instead.
Sharing the things of times past will never allow the to move forward and become all that God has created them to be.
There are many millennials that are breaking free. We need to help raise up the WHOSOEVERS…
Bringing the Indigenous Christians people/minister into ODA 777 so they can receive from their own! (1st Nations School of Ministry)